NEOWIZ, the Korean video game development studio, presents a classic among mobile video games: a turn-based strategy game with an anime aesthetic. We are talking about Brave Nine.
The story goes like this: after the fall of the empire, it’s time for mercenaries, and as a player, you will have to form your own group, find out what happened in the kingdom to get to that point, and find your own destiny with the right fighting strategy.
The Elements of Brave Nine
In a particularly successful environment that allows total immersion of the player, the game offers all the necessary elements to gain a place of choice among turn-based strategy games. IF you try it, you will discover the following elements:
- Classic turn-based combat system with board moves.
- Animations and scenarios of high graphic quality.
- The player can play online in real-time PvP battles against other users.
- More than 300 mercenaries with different abilities.
- Includes a guide to simplify learning the game, and easy-to-follow controls.
- Runes and equipment can be collected to get more mercenaries and improve their skills.