The Android mobile operating system and, in particular, the official Google Play app store, have plenty of tools, games and apps to enjoy on your smartphone or tablet. There are millions of apps available and cover any need you may have on your smartphone.
Millions of Android apps available on Windows.
But what if you want to use those same apps on a Windows 7, 8, or even W10? The best option is to use an Android emulator like this BlueStacks App Player, on which you can start any APK file on your PC to enjoy mobile games like Pokémon GO, Clash of Clans or Candy Crush Saga, or cleaner smartphone applications like Snapchat or Instagram.
- Emulation of Android games and applications.
- Integration with the camera to use applications like Snapchat or Instagram.
- Support for x86 and ARM architectures.
- Integration with microphone, mouse, keyboard and touch screen (multi-touch).
- Launch APK files in two clicks.
- Bluetooth support that speeds up file transfer between computer and phone.
- Mirroring to other devices such as TV.
- Synchronization with Google Play user services.
- Take screenshots.
- Option to synchronize with your with the mobile through BlueStacks Cloud Connect among the introduction of a PIN number.
- Portable version that does not require installation.
BlueStacks vs. the competition. Better than Andy or YouWave?
Of course, this is not the only Android emulator for PC. There are many other alternatives to run applications and games created for the Google operating system on a Windows computer. Among the best known options we can name Nox, Genymotion, Andy or YouWave. But, is BlueStacks better?
The option we offer you is the easiest to install all kinds of applications in our PC but it may not be the best emulator for very specific options. To emulate games, for example, Andy is probably more suitable. In addition, this option has other options such as the possibility to receive push notifications of applications on the desktop.
On the other hand, YouWave is aimed at more technologically advanced users who are looking for a more complete experience for Android emulation, with access to a complete user interface and the possibility to turn the screen as if you were really using a real phone. This, however, is a paid option.
How do I play Pokémon GO on my PC with BlueStacks?
As we said before, being able to play mobile games on a computer with a keyboard is a mouse and one of the best features of this software. And being able to play the most famous game of the year like Pokémon GO is also possible with this emulator. But you won’t only be able to enjoy the title of Niantic, but you’ll also be able to configure it to travel the world virtually, catching pokémon without leaving the house. In order to succeed, you have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks and install it in your computer.
- Step 2: Disable the camera on the registry editor.
- Step 3: Rotate the emulated camera with an app like KingRoot
- Step 4: Install the Lucky Patcher cracker.
- Step 5: look for a good GPS location forger like Fly GPS.
- Step 6: Download and install the Pokémon GO APK file.
- Step 7: Start Fly GPS in expert mode and choose your fake location.
- Step 8: Start catching Pokémon around the world.
Now that you know, you’re probably wondering where to download this emulator to your PC. Look no further, here’s a link to get the latest and fastest version of this emulation software.
What’s new in the latest version: BlueStacks 4
BlueStacks 4 assumed a significant improvement over BlueStacks 2 and even BlueStacks 3 and 3N. On the one hand, the technology used makes it possible to take better advantage of the PC’s performance in terms of graphic visualization. And on the other hand, it allows running several Android applications at the same time, so that it manages to become practically multitasking. We also can’t forget the fact that the software adapts to trendy mobile games, such as MOBA or Battle Royale, by allowing custom mouse and keyboard combinations that perfectly emulate the native controllers of these two styles, making the experience of playing on Windows almost identical to playing on the smartphone or tablet.
Simpler. Faster. More powerful.